Summary Post

 I found Virtual Pi Wars 2021 to be more challenging than the previous Pi Wars. This was partly because we couldn't meet up at Leicester Hackspace as we usually would, but it was also having my GCSEs in the same year. This meant we couldn't spend as long on the robot as we would have liked and the week that the videos had to be submitted Steve got a notification saying he had been in contact with someone who had COVID-19 meaning we couldn't meet as we had planned. We partially managed to achieve our main aim of getting the line following to work. The line following did work although it seemed to struggle on my course, as I have mentioned before. Another way that would have made my entry easier would have bean having two identical robots so both me and Steve could simultaneously work on the same problem. I have definitely learnt a lot from my experience in Virtual Pi Wars 2021. 

I want to thank Steve Gale and Bill von Anrep for all their invaluable help throughout my Virtual Pi Wars 2021 journey.

(James)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction form Steve

Feed the Fish Challenge